Thursday, December 31, 2009

Statewide Executive Board Committee Appointments

Statewide Executive Board Committee appointments have been made. Board members will soon receive appointment letters. In addition, I have invited rank and file members to participate on committees. Those appointments will be added as requests and appointments are made. Never has our work been more important. If you receive an appointment and cannot serve, please contact me as soon as possible so that I can adjust appropriately. We must use our time effectively because this year we must deal with a tough legislative session and an intense bargaining session. These promise to drain our energy and our resources. Thank you to each of you who have made the commitment to our membership. Due to your leadership and your efforts we will successfully involve and represent the membership. We will move our union and the labor movement as a whole forward. We will fight and we will win!

2 comments:

CarolV JR said...

thanks for the update. looking forward to seeing where you assigned me.....

Unknown said...

Yaaaaay! I love my appointments...Thanks!